Why visit Bright Smiles CDH?
Our focus is on providing high quality care, and giving back to the community. When you patronize us, a portion of your spending gets reinvested in the community and with those in need.
In particular, we provide the following:
- The Chatham Kent Women’s Centre – Bright Smiles is excited to announce a partnership with Chatham Kent Women’s Centre. We will be hosting our first FREE dental hygiene day for their clients next month. This is a part of our ‘Give Where You Live’ initiative.
- Community Days – We provide free dental hygiene treatment to people in need, or with special needs. We will be working with social workers in the community to find opportunities!
- Dental Missions – Bright Smiles CDH is participating in a mission with HOPEthiopia and Kindness in Action this spring. Hopefully we will particpate in many more!
- Gift from the Heart – We will be participating in the 2017 Gift from the Heart nationwide event. Dental Hygienists from across Canada will offer their services free to those in the community most in need on April 8th, 2017.
- Free toothbrushes – Always! If you need a toothbrush, come and get one. No purchase required!